GOD IS ABLE



Joshua 1:8 ‘This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall read [and meditate on] it day and night, so that you may be careful to do [everything] in accordance with all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will be successful’.

God still works. I’ll  begin with that. You know in our day a lot of things are happening.  People are asking questions that they are not getting answers to. Is there really a God? Does He really care about us? Why are things the way they are? ... The situation is not even made better with people rising up and saying they are from God when they are not, adding more confusion to the already confused people (Thank God for the good ones we have).

Well I tell you from my experience and that of some others I know that there is a God and He is the ONLY God, but let me leave my experiences aside and see what the WORD says:
When Moses was about to go, God gave him this commandment/instruction concerning us  
Deuteronomy 31:16-18
“The LORD said to Moses, “Behold, you are about to lie down [in death] with your fathers; and this person will arise and play the prostitute (commit apostasy) with the foreign gods [of the people] of the land, where they go to be among them. They will abandon (turn away from) Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.
Then My anger will be kindled and burn against them in that day, and I will abandon (turn away from) them and hide My face from them. They will be devoured, and many evils and troubles will come on them so that they will say in that day, ‘Is it not because our God is not among us that these evils have come upon us?’
But I will certainly hide My face [from them] in that day because of all the evil which they will do, for they will turn to other gods [to worship lifeless idols, to honor handmade relics].””

Moses tells us that a time will come (both then and now) when the people will rise up and forsake God and break His covenant which He has made with them (they would begin to chase after other gods; themselves, their lusts, their wealth, anything but God) and God promises that in that day He will forsake them.

If God is not in a congregation it is because they forsook Him. God, however, did not leave us without a way of escape, He tells us in 2 Chronicles 7:14  ‘if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land'.

The devil is afraid of a Righteous man. He’ll keep you in sin to keep you defeated. You’ll keep struggling and asking what is wrong, asking where God is. You won't know He’s only less than a prayer away from a Right-Living man (One who has given his life to him and is living according to his precepts).

When we sin, we make God unable to help us and that’s where the devil wants to keep us. You see there are a lot of ills in the society and God is saying the root of it is sin(because you have left me). If you come back to Me I’ll heal you, make you whole, make you new, make you happy once again. Are you depressed? Do you think life is no longer worth living? I know people who have come back to God and He changed their story. Come to Jesus. You too will experience a change. I live it and I know it

You can make the simplest of prayers to get Him in:

LORD, I need you. Please come into my life and be my LORD and Saviour. I give my life to you. Come and rule over my life. Make me whole LORD. Thank you for coming to die for me. AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you loved?

God is Able to do What He says He will do

Intimacy With The King

We Have a Better Covenant Than They

Fellowship

Musings of a Lover #5