GOD SAVES



This is in continuation of our previous post ‘GOD IS ABLE’. God is ABLE to save. We limit Him too much. Reading the book of Psalms I got insight into God’s saving power.

Psalm 107

They wandered in the wilderness in a [solitary] desert region;
And did not find a way to an inhabited city.
Hungry and thirsty,
They fainted.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
And He rescued them from their distresses.
He led them by the straight way,
To an inhabited city [where they could establish their homes].
...
...
He satisfies the parched throat,
And fills the hungry appetite with what is good
...
...
Some dwelt in darkness and in the deep (deathly) darkness,
Prisoners [bound] in misery and chains,
Because they had rebelled against the precepts of God
And spurned the counsel of the Most High.
Therefore He humbled their heart with hard labour;
They stumbled and there was no one to help.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
And He saved them from their distresses.
He brought them out of darkness and the deep (deathly) darkness
And broke their bonds apart.
...
...
Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble,
And He saved them from their distresses.
He sent His word and healed them,
And rescued them from their destruction.
Let them give thanks to the LORD for His loving-kindness,
And for His wonderful acts to the children of men!
...
...
Their courage melted away in their misery.
They staggered and trembled like a drunken man,
And were at their wits’ end [all their wisdom was useless].
Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble,
And He brought them out of their distresses.
He hushed the storm to a gentle whisper,
So that the waves of the sea were still.
...
...
He turns a wilderness into a pool of water
And a dry land into springs of water;
And there He has the hungry dwell,
So that they may establish an inhabited city,
And sow fields and plant vineyards,
And produce an abundant harvest.
Also, He blesses them so that they multiply greatly,
And He does not let [the number of] their cattle decrease.
...
...
Yet He sets the needy securely on high, away from affliction,
And makes their families like a flock.
The upright see it and rejoice;
But all unrighteousness shuts its mouth.

      Which of these situations sound like yours?  God is able to save. Don’t limit Him. As practically and as astonishingly as He saved the children of Israel, He can save you too. I'll give you a testimony of mine to show that God still works wonders (it might not be raising the dead, but that’s because I don’t have that need yet). You just have to be right with Him and have faith in Him.

     I was in a place far from home, like a retreat and there was no available bank around me. My mom called and said she needed me to send money to someone urgently. I said fine, no problem. So I went back to God and said ‘You need to help me'. Then He reminded me of my  *** Mobile App. I didn’t have a Mobile app. Previously my phone was stolen (mid last year) and I could not remember the password for my Mobile app so when I got a new phone I didn’t bother downloading another one. If God had not told me I would never have remembered it or thought it possible. So then and there I downloaded the app and tried all the passwords I knew but none was going through.
I prayed again and immediately He showed me a piece of paper like a vision with my password on it. I entered it and it went. I sent the money. I still couldn’t believe it, I had to call to confirm and this process didn’t even take up to thirty minutes.

     God can save you whatever your situation is.
If God has delivered you from a trying situation or issue (problem) you can share your testimonies in the Comments section. Encourage someone today. Know that no matter what your situation is, GOD SAVES



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you loved?

God is Able to do What He says He will do

Intimacy With The King

We Have a Better Covenant Than They

Fellowship

Musings of a Lover #5